Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dreams

I remember being a little kid and dreaming of my first kiss, and going into highschool and going to my highschool grad, going to college, getting married, having my first child, and then, to be honest, i never thought of anything further. I never thought about taking care of my kids. I never thought about the years after being married, or about cooking dinner every night, and I never, ever thought about turning 30!
But here i am, 30 years old and looking at my life and realizing that, as my grandma says, "my life is just beginning" and I have so-o much to be grateful for and I have so-o much to look forward to.

Things I am grateful for

1. I am grateful for my dear sweet princess, who brightens my day with her giggles, songs, hugs and kisses.



2. I am grateful for my little Noah who is a momma's boy and best little cuddler




3. I am grateful for my husband who supports me, loves me and is so-o dedicated to me and our family.


aww, that was us, a little over 4 years ago!

4. My mom and dad who love me and would do anything for me!



5. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I know that i have a Heavenly Father who loves me and a Saviour who dedicated His life in showing me how to live, act, love, and how to return home once again. I love my Saviour and I trust in Him daily. I know that as we are obedient and faithful to the gospel we will recieve much joy. I know this because I have recieved so much joy in this life already, and I am only 30!



Things that I am looking forward to:

1. Being done medical school!!!!!
2. Buying our first home!!!!!
3. Taking a photography class
4. Taking a photoshop class.
5. Learning how to sew.
6. loving to run again.
7. Seeing Noah walk
8. Serving a mission with my husband
9. Watching Noah serve a mission
10. Being in the temple with all my children
11. Watching movies and eating popcorn with my children.
12. watching Mady in swimmimg lessons, and ballet lesson
13. going on bike rides with my family
14. having fun conversations with Mady and Noah
15. Living close to family again!!!
16. learning more about President Hinckly
17. Learning more and gaining a greater testimony of my Saviour
18. Learning lots of easy crockpot meals
19. loving to cook
20. loving to clean
(i am a little doubtful of the last 2 things!)

So, even though I am 30, I have so much to look forward to. I am excited for all the fun times I have a head. I am excited for the ups and downs, for the trials and tribulations. I am excited for the fights that Kyle and I will get in and I am excited to make up with him and grow stronger. I am excited to learn and grow. I know that as long as I have my family and the gospel, i can get through anything. I am excited to keep on trying to be a mother who is dedicated to her family and the Lord. I know that as I do this, my family we grow in love and faith. I am excited for who i am and that I have the chance to learn more and grow more daily! I am so-o excited to be 30!

My life truly is just beginning!

5 comments:

  1. That was an awesome post Pam. I love how you are always positive, bright and happy. You have an adorable lil' family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! You're so amazing! Seriously, your life is only just beginning, and you are one of the cutest moms I have ever met. I can't believe we met 4 years ago, just before you married Kyle!! Gorgeous then, gorgeous now. I appreciate you as my wonderful friend! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this post was SO good. I want to make a list of things to look forward to, too. Can I add I cant wait till my Saskatoon family moves to Lethbridge????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam and Kyle!
    Cindy sent me a link to your blog (I asked her to:) It is so fun to see your beautiful family! Hope your Christmas was Merry! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this blog - I know you have had another birthday since this post, so Happy BirthdayS honey. Your dreams and "gratitudes" are beautiful. I love you and think you are great!
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete