Monday, March 29, 2010

i love Peanut Butter!


Ever since Noah was born, I can not get enough of peanut butter. I eat it by the tablespoons, I eat it with bananas, I eat it with toast, I eat it with ice cream and I eat it with yogurt. It is delicious. Well, this weekend, was amazing. Kyle took me to the most wonderful Thai food resturant, Kio's. We ordered 2 plates and shared the food. This one plate we got was a bunch of thin noodles with chicken and vegetables... with roasted peanuts on top. OH MY!! it was amazing. With every bite, I felt like I was swallowing creamy peanut butter. AMAZING! After our amazing dinner we walked downtown and just enjoyed eachother's company. It was so-o amazing. I love being with Kyle. i love going on dates with him, and i love walking and holding his hand. It was perfect.

On Sunday we went to church and then we went on a family walk down by the river. The weather was beautiful. The scenery was beautiful( Saskatoon is absolutely beautiful in the summer time.), and I was with my most favorite people. What a perfect weekend. Thank you Kyle for giving me an amazing weekend. I love you!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog now! I can see all the fun things you do. What a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- Your matching hats are beyond adorable! Hope you don't mind the blog stalking I plan to do now that I've found yours :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete