Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little Baby Turns 2!



I cannot believe that my little baby is not a baby anymore. I can't believe that she is two! She has been the most wonderful little girl. I am so-o grateful for her. Mady is learning and growing so much, and i am so-o proud of her. She can sing her alphabet, she knows all her letters, she can count to 10, and sometimes even 14. It has taken her a while to talk, but she is talking pretty well now and is copying everything we say. She is a wonderful mixture of her mom and dad. She loves to sing and dance(mom).Her favorite song to sing is Twinkle, Twinkle Liitte Star and she loves to do the Chicken dance with Elmo. She also loves dogs and animals (dad). She loves to swim, play with her Elmo toys and hide in blankets with her daddy. She is a happy, cheerful, obedient girl who is my sunshine. I love her so much. It is hard and challenging to be a mother but it is also the greatest blessing of my life. Madelynne brings me so much joy and it is so-o fun to watch her grow daily. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the most wonderful little girl who brings sunshine in our home on a daily basis. She is growing up so much, but she will always be my baby girl! Happy Birthday baby girl!





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mady!! She is so beautiful, just like her momma! And Bella's favourite song is Twinkle twinkle too, she LOVES it!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a wonderful little girl, beautiful and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Mady. She is such a good girl. Monet wants to be just like her!

    ReplyDelete