Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Tender Mercy

Today I am writing as though this is my journal.  I think that is what I have a desire to start doing.  I want to start a private blog for myself, and when the time comes for my posterity.  I was talking to one of my most favourite persons in the whole wide world.  Someone who i love and admire and look up to with the upmost respect, my grandmother, Shirley Mae Johnston.  Oh I love her dearly.  She was telling me that she is going back to her handwriiten journals and putting them into her computer.  And after our conversation about journal writing, I have had a desire to start writing in my journal.  I want to write about my faith about my happy times and my sad times.  I want to write about the loves of my life, my family, who I love more then anything in this world and would do anything for.  I want to write about my experiences and the joy and happiness and peace I feel everyday.  I want to remember the little things that are happening in my life right now, the precious moments I am getting with my children.  I want to remember all the good and I want an outlet for all the hard times I go through.  I love my life and I am so grateful for everything I have been blessed with.  I am so grateful for all my blessing.
 Today I want to tell you of my tender mercy.
1.  My love, Kyle

Today I am very grateful for this man.  I have been having a hard time being patient lately... like i have no patience... not even joking, none at all, and this wonderful man recognized that I was at the end of my rope and while i was doing dishes and crying, he came and lovingly stopped what i was doing, brought me to my bedroom, put me in bed, gave me my phone, and computer and just hugged me and told me he loved me and to rest for the rest of the night.  It was 5:45 and he put me to bed.  It was a tender mercy and something that I needed so much.  I am grateful to kyle for recognizing that I was weak and that I needed him to help me and strengthen me.  I am so grateful that last night he was compassionate and loving and helped me through my hard night.  Thank you Kyle for being my angel today.


No comments:

Post a Comment